I'm a big fan of Lighttpd. I love its configuration interface and how it's so quick. We've been running it for a while. Recently, we've had reports from our clients that customers using Chrome can't check out. After a great deal of research, I learned that there's a bug in Chrome for request headers that get split across packets over SSL connections. Turns out that Firefox and IE have workarounds for those cases. Anyway, with a little bit of luck, I stumbled across a bug report in Lighttpd that solves this problem. Tonight I updated our servers to lighttpd 1.4.30 and no more chrome bug! Hurray!